❄ Christmas Wish List ❄
1. BookBook case for my new laptop
2. Really good slippers. I always buy cheap slippers and they suck and then I don’t have any because they fall apart or are super uncomfy, etc.
3. Really good quality black leggings.
4. A really excellent carry-on/weekender bag such as this or this, or a zip-top tote that is big enough to hold my ickle laptop.
5. A reusable ziploc for toiletries when flying. I hate using the cheap ones and then having to throw them out when they tear — it’s so wasteful. I have been eyeing this one.
6. A really nice train case (toiletry bag).
7. Really good novels. Please.
8. Heartfelt letters from my loved ones!!!
9. The Carl Rogers Reader
10. Good music.
11. Anything snail related. Snail stuffed animal keychains? Do those exist?? Snail clothes, snail pencils, snail books, snail toys, snail JEWELRY…God I love snails. ANYTHING SNAIL-Y.
12. This necklace, oh please. Proceeds benefit RAINN.
13. A new journal. I’m picky but Moleskine, Rhodia, and really any lies-relatively-flat A4 notebook works.
14. The Bride sweatshirt.