Hey, just throwing this out there
1. My wedding is rapidly approaching which involves many many complex and sometimes painful emotions, a number of which center around the whole everyone-will-look-at-me thing and the I-need-to-buy-yet-more-dresses thing and the general appearance/body focus
2. October is the month in which, three years ago now (!) I had a very very intense scrape-with-death type health-scared related to my eating disorder which then plunged me into an overwhelming treatment program which ultimately saved my life and
3. My supervisor, who is Queen Foot-In-Mouth, made a comment last week that was literally (regarding a client of mine) “well, his last therapist was attractive, so…” therefore
4. I am extremely, extremely triggered and feel on the brink of a lapse/relapse and I really, really need a lot lot lot of positive encouragement and recovery-themed support and just for the record I
5. Am in therapy, but my therapist (whom I’ve seen three times) may not be able to see me for a literal month so I am considering switching to ensure I have more/better care (thoughts?) and I have also informed David of how tough things are, ordered a body-image book thing that looks quite good, and today pampered myself with a present (a stuffed animal whale) but still I
6. Would really, really love a lot of messages/support/etc. Whaddaya say?