24 years old. Queer. New York. BA in Gender Studies. Counseling student. Germanophile, writer, reader (see my books here), feminist, runner, writer, lover, Nerdfighter. More about me :) In recovery from an eating disorder & PTSD, living with depression. Trigger warnings always apply, please take gentle care. What's up, babycakes?
1. A Weasley sweater
2. A Weasley sweater
3. A Weasley sweater
4. A Weasley sweater
5. A Weasley sweater
6. A Weasley sweater
7. A Weasley sweater
today: up (yuck!). breakfast/shower/dress/that sort of thing. drive to Indy. supervision. lunch. intake and three clients in a row. drive home. rest for a few minutes. spreadsheet stuff & work for Dr.T online. dinner, something fun, and bed.
Anonymous said: you are the most best person. for true. serious true fact.
thank you, very kind anon. <3
1. My wedding is rapidly approaching which involves many many complex and sometimes painful emotions, a number of which center around the whole everyone-will-look-at-me thing and the I-need-to-buy-yet-more-dresses thing and the general appearance/body focus
2. October is the month in which, three years ago now (!) I had a very very intense scrape-with-death type health-scared related to my eating disorder which then plunged me into an overwhelming treatment program which ultimately saved my life and
3. My supervisor, who is Queen Foot-In-Mouth, made a comment last week that was literally (regarding a client of mine) “well, his last therapist was attractive, so…” therefore
4. I am extremely, extremely triggered and feel on the brink of a lapse/relapse and I really, really need a lot lot lot of positive encouragement and recovery-themed support and just for the record I
5. Am in therapy, but my therapist (whom I’ve seen three times) may not be able to see me for a literal month so I am considering switching to ensure I have more/better care (thoughts?) and I have also informed David of how tough things are, ordered a body-image book thing that looks quite good, and today pampered myself with a present (a stuffed animal whale) but still I
6. Would really, really love a lot of messages/support/etc. Whaddaya say?
It’s very simple, I and a growing number of women will not date fucking clowns like you, sir/madam Trent Max aka “bullshit extraordinaire who needs to be like, idrk, get ran over by a bulldozer while wearing a fucking ‘I’M A FUCK TWIT COSTUME’”.
p.s. I’m sure a lot of women would rather be single than date someone who doesn’t value EQUALITY.
a pissed off woman who is NOT ON HER PERIOD
ahahahahaha oh trent max
"ladies, make your choices"